How to merge the AOL mailboxes easily
If you are one of those users who use separate mailboxes for different purposes but now having trouble accessing those mailboxes, then this post is meant just for you. By using the "Mail merge" feature in your AOL account, you will be able to use the different mailboxes together in a unified place. However, to complete this procedure, you will need to have your AOL mail login details handy with you. In case you could not remember your login details, then try to reset your account password and then go ahead with the steps that I have listed below.
So, if you have created different accounts for your work or personal emails, then you should combine these accounts for easier accessibility and management. Logging in to different email accounts separately could be the cause of our headache and we may also forget so many login credentials. In that case, the process specified below will prove to be helpful for merging the AOL mailboxes.
Here's how you can do it.
Steps to merge AOL mailboxes
If you aren't sure whether you remember your AOL mail login credentials or not, then you should try logging in or go for a password reset:
- First of all, you need to go to the main website of AOL
- Now, enter your username and password to log in
- Click on the "Settings" menu
- And, click on the "Mail Accounts" option
- After that, you need to locate and click on the "Add" option
- On the next window, enter the details of the account you want to use with the current one
- Also, enter your display name
- Now, provide the incoming and outgoing mail server details
- Then, enter the login details of the additional account
- After verifying your identity, click on the "Save" option
AOL is a webmail organization that provides authentic email services such as news, email, entertainment, and many more.
Read more... AOL MAIL LOGIN
In conclusion, we can say that AOL has been successful in attracting a lot of people towards it by making their mailing experience better and convenient. In case you are unable to merge two AOL mailboxes together, then you might be providing the incorrect incoming and outgoing mail server details on the account settings page. If that is the case with you, you can repeat this process, fill in the correct Aol Mail Login details, and you will be able to use two mailboxes in a single place.